The first look into the future…Meet Google Glasses.
My initial thoughts:
1. Wow, wow, wow!
2. So this is the future eh? I bet the Jetsons aren’t impressed.
3. I wonder how exactly these will work…will you need a data plan? Will they run on wireless?
4. With an invention like this we’re getting further and further away from the idea of living in the present. How will we process all of this new rapid fire information?
5. Will this be more or less dangerous than people staring at their phones as they cross the street (me included)
6. How will we convince someone not to wear these in the shower?
7. Ooooo I can’t wait to design my own frames.
Google sure is good about making you feel emotional. Remember this commercial?